We’re Hiring a Sensational Social Media Overlord!
Here’s the deal … We’re hiring somebody to oversee all of our social media accounts.
For the right person this is the opportunity of a lifetime. You will work directly with Jonathan Goodman, the author of Viralnomics: How to Get People to Want to Talk About You, to develop and test innovative strategies based firmly around human psychology.
In addition, you will get to see the inside of a fast-growing online marketing organization that already reaches over 5 million a year with big plans for expansion in the near future.
Some benefits of the Social Media Overlord position:
- You will be a part of something that matters. The PTDC is more than a blog. We’re a community of trainers frustrated by the current state of the fitness industry. We have big plans for what we’re building in the future and you can be a part of our plans for fundamentally changing the fitness landscape.
- Flexible hours and working environment. You can work from where you like on your own time. For the right candidate this job is 15-25hrs/wk. When you work is flexibly as long as the quality of your work maintains.
- Your compensation will be competitive. Compensation will be set on existing experience and skillset and will be very fair for the industry. When the business thrives, you thrive so do a good job and you’ll make more.
- It’s your ship and you can co-create it. You will be in charge. This is your ship to fly.
- You will have a team to work with. You’re not alone. This position will be matched with people to help implement: creatives VA’s as needed in addition to working with the rest of the content and strategy team.
You must be somebody who likes to be in control. You must be somebody who does what you say you’re going to do when you say that you’re going to do it. You also must be somebody who can be held accountable to goals without constant check-ins.
In short, you need to be organized, accountable, creative, and looking to absolutely explode a social media platform that’s already the largest in its industry.
The right candidate will be held to extremely high standards.
Below are the skill-sets that the right candidate must possess (at a minimum):
- You’re an organizational machine. You will be juggling a lot of different things at once.
- You have a deep understanding of Facebook and Instagram (Pinterest as a bonus). In addition you must have experience driving leads to email sign ups and funnels.
- You’re humbly confident. You must be proactive by default, not reactive. I’m not looking for somebody to babysit.
- You’re willing to challenge leadership. I’m not looking for a yes-man or yes-woman.
- You keep yourself healthy. Being a trainer or gym nut is not a prerequisite but you must care about keeping yourself healthy.
- You do what you say you will do in the time you say that you will do it.
- You’re creative and looking for a new and rewarding challenge.
- You have basic design and writing skills. This position will require you to develop visual concepts and include a fair bit of writing. Experience in advertising and sales copy is a bonus.
How to Apply
Three Important Points
- I am not interested in working with marketing agencies. You must be an individual who works autonomously.
- This must be your first priority and not something that you kind-of do when you have time. You can have a small job on the side but it must be firmly established as your second priority.
- Deadline to apply is April 6, 2016 at 11:59pm EST
Fill out the form below to apply:
Sorry but the deadline to apply has passed