We’re Hiring a Sensational Operations Overlord!
Here’s the deal … We’re hiring somebody sensational to oversee operations.
For the right person this is the opportunity of a lifetime. You will get to see the inside of a fast-growing online marketing organization that already reaches over 5 million a year with big plans for expansion in the near future.
The PTDC already has a small to medium amount of people and processes that need operations management. The chosen candidate will be in charge of developing communication between team members, setting meeting agendas, establishing weekly/monthly/quarterly goals for the other overlords, and holding the entire team together and accountable.
Some benefits of the Automation Overlord position:
- You will be a part of something that matters. The PTDC is more than a blog. We’re a community of trainers frustrated by the current state of the fitness industry. We have big plans for what we’re building in the future and you can be a part of our plans for fundamentally changing the fitness landscape.
- Flexible hours and working environment. You can work from where you like on your own time. For the right candidate this job is 15-25hrs/wk and may quickly grow into a full time job. When you work is flexibly as long as the quality of your work maintains.
- Your compensation will be competitive. Compensation will be set on existing experience and skillset and will be very fair for the industry. When the business thrives, you thrive so do a good job and you’ll make more.
- It’s your ship and you can co-create it. You will be in charge. This is your ship to fly.
- You will have a team to work with.
Note: This could be either a long-term or contract position. If you feel you have the skills to establish order and develop a plan that another person could implement on an ongoing basis, feel free to apply.
You must be somebody who likes to be in control and can work with autonomy. You must be somebody who does what you say you’re going to do when you say that you’re going to do it. You also must be somebody who can set goals without constant check-ins and hold others accountable to them.
In short, you need to be organized, committed, and looking to build a system that supports itself.
The right candidate will be held to extremely high standards.
Below are the skill-sets that the right candidate must possess (at a minimum):
- You’re an organizational machine. You will be juggling a lot of different things at once.
- You have experience managing people and processes.
- You’re humbly confident. You must be proactive by default, not reactive. I’m not looking for somebody to babysit.
- You are willing to challenge leadership. I’m not looking for a yes-man or yes-woman.
- You keep yourself healthy. Being a trainer or gym nut is not a prerequisite but you must care about keeping yourself healthy.
- You do what you say you will do in the time you say that you will do it.
- You’re looking for a new and rewarding challenge.
How to Apply
Three Important Points
- This must be your first priority and not something that you kind-of do when you have time. You can have a small job on the side but it must be firmly established as your second priority.
- This could be either a long-term or contract position. If you feel you have the skills to establish order and develop a plan that another person could implement on an ongoing basis, feel free to apply.
- Deadline to apply is April 6, 2016 at 11:59pm EST
Fill out the form below to apply:
Sorry but the deadline to apply has passed